| "Touch this page and I'll probe your sister."|
This page, Arius, was written by Undead Jastus. Any original work, images, etc. presented here is therefore theirs under the CC BY-NC-ND license. Please do not add onto, delete, or copy anything on this page without the original author's permission. Thank you.
|Previous Occupation||Medical Doctor (presumed)|
|Partner(s)||Echo (former girlfriend)|
|Base of Operation||Prixama|
|Hobbies||Reanimating the dead.|
Hibernate within the Cosmic Ones.
|Goals||Find the Cosmic Ones. (succeeded)|
To turn many worlds into zombie-infested ones.
|Type of Power||Cosmic|
|“||I found it. I finally found. The Cosmic Ones and... I don't know what to think of it. The Cosmic Ones isn't a "god." Rather, it's a void of cosmic energy with green and blue mist combined into itself. All of this, the worshipping, the stories... all a goddamn lie and they don't know what they're believing.||„|
|~ In Arius' journal|
|“||Finally, it's time. Time to meet our elders||„|
|~ Arius preparing himself to find the "Cosmic Ones"|
Arius (real name unknown) is a cosmic villain that exists within an unknown dimension in the non-canon spinoff comic, Arius.
He was apart of an alien species known as the Marchers that worshipped a collective of "gods" called the Cosmic Ones. At some point, he was lost in space due to some malfunctions but then discovered the Cosmic Ones, finding out it's a sentient space void.
Upon entering it, he was given extreme and power abilities but it also corrupted his mind, causing him to believe that the only way to create a world is if the world itself became infected with the deceased. After destroying his homeworld, he set out himself to find other worlds to infect and destroy with his Necrokinesis like abilities along with the help of the Silhouette Coin.
He was voiced by Robert Picardo and was voiced in the spinoff comic by Sam Witwer.
Arius was a Marcher scientist within the medical branch in the planet, Prixama. He heard many of the stories involving the "Cosmic Ones" and believed in the stories that the Cosmic Ones were polytheistic beings that created the marchers and Prixama itself. As a result of this, he had an obsession with finding the gods himself. He created a small spacecraft and flew off into space itself. Upon entring it, he drifted off and waited for the Cosmic Ones to exist.
Six months later, he encountered the Cosmic Ones, revealing to be a blue and green mist with yellow lightning surging around it. He soon entered it and was disappointed by the discovery. He was then struck by the Mist's lightning, changing him. So afterward, he crashed down onto the planet and soon infested it with the undead after creating an implosion.
Powers and Abilities
- Cosmic-empowered Marcher physiology: Born as a Marcher, Arius never possessed any special powers in his dimension. It wasn't until connecting with the Cosmic Ones is when he gained supernatural like abilities:
- Kinesis Abilities: After experiencing the Cosmic Ones, he manages to gain some kinesis abilities. Those abilities are:
- Dimensional awareness
- Interdimensional travel
- Schizophrenia: Although not explicitly explored, he has stated in his journal that after entering the Cosmic Ones, he dealt with "voices" in his head before being given his cosmic abilities. It's unknown if these voices have continued or stopped as a result of gaining his abilities.
- Silhouette Coin: The object is a alien device created to understand other worlds and dimensions.
- He was present at the war with the Keepers and the Apothicons in the Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies universe.